Comments
posted: Thursday, February 5th, 2009 at 2:23 pm

Tell us what you think about Public Television Rocks! and let us know who you want to see concerts from!

27 Responses to “Comments”

1. Frank says:

To Ingrid:
    Please change your glasses. They do not make you look good at all. Also, stop butchering “Over The Rainbow”. The song is too hard for your interpretation.

2. Sarah says:

We would like to attend Dierks Bentley concert Live from the Artist’s Den. Do you have availability for 2 Dierk’s fans?

3. Lori says:

Concerts I would like to see are Brad Paisley, Tim McGraw, Dave Matthews, Taylor Swift and Kenny Chesney.

Thank you! This sounds like an awesome shows

4. Leo says:

The only way I would listen to “rock” would be if it were the Beatles, because the best of the Beatles were not “rock” at all. I’m 79 and I remember the Beatles very well. Both the Music and the Films.

5. Pegge' says:

Desperately looking for the name of the artist I saw awhile back (a skinny African-American0 with glasses that oh my gosh, he had such rythem and soul and it was deleted from my dvr box. I do not know his name and this is all I know. I have been trying and trying to get a back list of shows to no avail. If I see his name I will know that is him. He clapped his hands alot.

6. Bob says:

How about Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull fame? He will be touring solo this Fall of 09 in about 20 cities, so a big part of the country will have no choice but to see this tour on TV. Besides… it may be his last. Also, his acoustic solo tours are perfect for this show.

7. Not Frank says:

To Frank (who made a stupid comment about Ingrid):
    Shut up. She looks good and sounds good.

8. Annette says:

I loved Patty Griffin!!!! Had never heard of her before seeing her on the show. She reminds me of a cross between Bonnie Raitt & Susan Deteschi. By the way.. would love to see either of those 2! They are the perfect artists for the show!!!

9. Gwen Gallina says:

Have you heard Love Automatic from Middlesex NJ check them out they are in the process of mixing some new tunes and would love your feedback.

10. Clark says:

The closed captions on the Patty Griffin show were the worst-syncrhonized I have ever seen. (Captions were spurted out in rapid succession, usually about an entire verse ahead of Patty’s singing.) Please correct this ASAP.

11. moe says:

I just watched Crowded House! I really like them. They were a BIT boring! :( HOWEVER, the direction and camera people SUCKED!!! They did not even show the other band member in all black who played guitar, keyboards, and backing vocals. They also showed Neil’s son twice. what happened to him ? he played on 2 songs and disappeared!

12. Patti says:

Wow! Just finished watching KT Tungstall. Thoroughly enjoyed both she and her band. Not only did my husband & I love the sound, it was great seeing an entire band who looked like they really enjoyed their craft. Thanks!!!

13. michael says:

Just saw The Swell Season and loved it so. It was sensitve, tense in a good and moving way, and the lyrics of the group deeply moved me. I love that group so and really don’t have the money to go and see them live or pay for their cds since I am unemployed and things are not good with me. So a grateful and joyous thank you. Also love the intimacy and how thoughtful the camera work is.

14. Maggy says:

Accidentally found the concert of Aimee Mann; what a joy! I admire her work & her very stature. Found the venue of the church to be just right…Thank you.

15. Contact information says:

Would you please send me some contact information about being on a show. thanks Promoter for Curtice/Markley

16. jjohn says:

Dear PBS,

I tried everything I could, but no sound from ur page.

sincerely,
    jjohn

17. Amy says:

I was at the wonderful Lisa Hannigan concert & have been patiently waiting for it to come out on DVD. Also, is it scheduled to be on Ch. 13 in NY? I can’t find Lisa anywhere?????

18. marguerite says:

towards the end of jan.or beginning of feb. you had three gentlemen singing.they were wonderful, but i lost their name.they were only on one night.they just put out their first c.d.please tell me this groups name.thanks.i think they were tenors.

19. bladiovolve says:

Heya People Im New, Iv been browsing around this forum for about a few weeks as a guest. I found it useful and it has helped out allot. I hope to hang around for abit and give something back.

Many Thanks.

20. Dwight W;. Eckert says:

Where is the Artists Den located? I mean a street aderess

21. Dwight W;. Eckert says:

Where is the artists den located? I meAN A street address

22. Tim Fitzpatrick says:

Is there a date for when the Foreigner from the Arcada in St. Charles, IL will air?

23. James says:

The “About” section on your website isn’t about “Public Television Rocks!”

24. internet says:

As a web resource for organizations and engineering enthusiasts to observe the newest and biggest improvements in Unified Communications, IP Telephony, Hosted Communications and VoIP.

25. tableau design says:

hi, that’s a nice instal. There is many mistakes but the important is here.

26. Maya says:

I love these last minute traevl advices! They crack me up! Enjoy your trip! From what you described, it should be amazing! I’ll make sure to come back here and see how it goes, cause I’d definitely do that someday!

27. Adiroses says:

Your proportions are a bit odd and your pscepertive in the first panel is off. Your color’s are a bit flat too, but this isn’t something that can’t be developed over time. Starting a comic is actually a good idea in terms of trying to improve. I mean, look at VGcat’s first comic pages (they were really bad) and Pennyarcade’s first pages. Both had some really bad first pages, and now look at them. One thing that I am absolutely in love with though is your character’s expressions. It’s not something a person can get at your skill level, but you hit it right off the bat. I mean, I can actually tell what they’re thinking. Keep up the work and keep studying! <3